You Are Not Safe From A Heart Attack Even If You Have Normal Cholesterol Levels
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is the ultimate guide for lowering your chances of getting a stroke. It simply does so by motivating you to include certain activities and foods in your daily diet. So you can unclog up as much as 93% of those arteries that are blocked.
Do you think that normal cholesterol levels will save you from getting a heart attack or stroke? If so, then you are not the only one who feels like this. It’s indeed quite essential to keep your cholesterol levels. It has a lot of health benefits. But this isn’t the only way to stop a stroke from ruining or taking your life.
Let me draw your attention to the fact the 75% of those suffering from a heart attack have a very low LDL cholesterol level. And by very low, I mean below 130-100 mg/dl. So the solution isn’t necessary to lower cholesterol. It’s also about getting the damage you’ve already done repaired. And that damage takes the form of clogged arteries.
Now here’s the good news. The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is here to clear out your clogged arteries. In the most natural, effective, and safest way!
The Bad Cholesterol, The Secret Culprit That Is LDL
In the body, certain foods cause inflammation. When that happens, they damage the cell membranes along with the LDL cholesterol rising. This is known popularly as the bad cholesterol.
Protein and fat cause LDL to grow. And the LDL, in effect, leads to plaque formation in your arteries. Such plaque formation makes certain arteries less flexible. It leads to arteriosclerosis. It’s just hardening your arteries, thus creating a blockage.
Let get to the part where I’m talking about how that condition can be avoided and handled.
What Is The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy?
Let me start by once again stating that the hidden devil behind heart attacks is not high cholesterol. It is the clogged arteries you have. The majority of victims of heart attacks have very low levels of LDL cholesterol. Low to 130-100 mg / dl.
Money-making pharmaceutical companies want you to believe in spending loads of money on expensive doctors and prescription medicines for stopping a stroke from happening. But that isn’t necessary.
The only thing you need to do is unclog the blocked arteries. That is to undo the damage that you have caused already. And the best part is, you don’t have to do it on your own. The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is here to help you in a normal and healthy way.
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is an online 4-week program that ensures 93% of clogged arteries are unclogged. There is no doubt that the approach is 100% natural. The program focuses primarily on integrating a few recipes and activities into your daily routine. There are healthy ingredients, recipes, tips on exercise, dietary recommendations, tips on lifestyle and many more.
It’s the ultimate comprehensive treatment guide, capable of saving your life. The digital system provides online access as soon as you purchase it. You can continue without wasting any more time right away. Use your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or PC to download it.
So no more need to take so many medications to lower your cholesterol levels. Instead, you can do the same, and unblock your arteries naturally. And if you’re not satisfied, then there’s a money return guarantee for 60 days.
Just note that prescription drugs only mask your symptoms. But this is not the case with natural, safe remedies such as The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy.
Scott Davis is the author of The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy. He has teamed up with Blue Heron Limited, a very popular online natural health publication. Scott Davis is a very famous author, known for his sea of knowledge on health-related issues. You may have watched Scott Davis on popular media channels. He provides all kinds of articles to websites related to health.
What Is The Objective?
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is aimed at encouraging and helping those who naturally want to reduce LDL cholesterol. The system helps control low-density and high-density (LDL and HDL) cholesterol. The guide addresses easy changes in lifestyle and diet plans. In a short time, this paves the way for better health.
The instructions specifically illustrate how to eliminate the body’s oxidized cholesterol. It is essential to get rid of plaque building blocks within the arteries. Because when that’s gone, your chances of getting a stroke and heart attack are reduced.
Once you begin to incorporate the healthy habits discussed in your everyday routine, you’re expected to experience positive life changes. Plus energy is the most common positive effect. You will recover 65% of the lost energy with The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy Program.
The entire program is about keeping your cholesterol levels LDL and HDL within a healthy range. The bad stuff gets replaced with the good stuff. This means replacing bad cholesterol and bad fats with good cholesterol and healthy fats. So you can function properly. And keep your body fit.
How Does The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy Work?
There’s just no questioning how the system shows you the shameless way doctors and pharmacists hide the truth from you. Bad cholesterol keeps on growing. No matter how many prescription medications the doctor prescribes. Even if you obey his / her directions, your LDL is increasing.
What you should do, though, is follow a foolproof diet and health plan like The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy. The Guide involves instructions for successful use. That not only shows you how to reduce your cholesterol levels but also how to regulate them without taking any medication!
The author, Scott Davis, developed a four-week plan which was very successful for energy recovery and good health. The program consists of all the tools and knowledge that help to reduce cholesterol and includes talking about what foods have oxidized cholesterol. Along with what foods causes oxidized cholesterol.
Scott Davis created a complete guide that shows you how blood vessels get clogged, and how to get rid of certain blood vessels clogged with oxidized cholesterol. It’s quite unexpected to find out that you’ve been avoiding the most delicious recipes for no reason at all.
Overview and Contents
The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy is incredibly detailed. It’s an online program, which lasts only four weeks. And it’s showing you everything you need to learn about cholesterol at that time.
The guide comes with simple step-by-step instructions. That only has one prime objective in mind. And that’s the most natural and healthy way to unclog 93% of your blocked arteries.
The entire system is split into three key parts. So the approach is quite simple and even enjoyable to understand. In that case, let me explain the basic contents of this particular strategy.
1. Oxidized Cholesterol – Features and Dangers
- What is Cholesterol?
- The Oxidation Process
- Oxidized Cholesterol
- The Common Sources of Oxidized Cholesterol
- Diet-Acquired Oxidized Cholesterol
- The Negative Impact of Oxidized Cholesterol
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
2. Lifestyle and Dietary Habits Responsible for Promoting and Inhibiting Fat Oxidation
- Vitamins A, C, D, and E
- Capsaicin and Curcumin
- Uric Acid
- Monounsaturated Fats
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Dietary Oils and Fats
- Oxidation Vulnerability
- Desirable, Permissible, and Undesirable Dietary Fats
- Healthy and Dietary Carbohydrates
- Smoking, Sleep, and Exercise
3. The 4-Week Plan for Reducing Cholesterol and Preventing Coronary Artery Disease
- Meal prep
- Resistance training exercises and their rules
- Meal prep
- Substitutes for grain and sugar
- Aerobic exercises and their rules
- Meal prep
- Bad and good oils
- Meal prep
- Dairy and meat and other substitutes
- Introduction to the Mediterranean diet
- What is the Mediterranean diet?
- What is the Difference Between the Mediterranean diet and the program?
- Meals plans for the Mediterranean diet (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner)
What You’ll Learn?
- What foods to eat and what foods to avoid. This is particularly crucial when it comes to preventing oxidized cholesterol from building up.
- You get to know about the Formula of Fat Oxidize, which is composed of excellent methods to monitor and track different strategies for better health.
- You’ll learn how to take additional steps to minimize oxidized cholesterol levels. Those are everyday activities that you can quickly integrate into your daily routine.
- You’ll understand how plaque buildup can be eliminated from the blood vessels. This is essential when it comes to preventing heart attacks and strokes.
- The program includes advanced knowledge to provide fast relief. This means controlling your cholesterol levels instantly, which is excellent for your overall well-being.
Advantages of The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy
- A healthy and happy life because it’s a program that actually works.
- The cost of buying or downloading it online is very affordable. Even the physical format is available at a very reasonable price.
- Positive results are to be expected in a short span of time.
- The author discusses making lifestyle changes that aren’t difficult or time-consuming to implement.
- Every solution in the guide is 100-percent natural. This means not having to worry about taking any medications. And dealing with their side effects.
- The step-by-step instructions to follow are quite straightforward.
Disadvantages of The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy
- The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy requires you to make some effort. So lazy individuals might skip a few steps and not follow the instructions properly. That implies postponed results. When it comes to lowering cholesterol, unclogging arteries, and improving overall health.
What is The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy? It’s a very effective and even popular program, as I have already described at length, it actually clears up 93% of clogged arteries. This ensures that your chances of getting a heart attack or a stroke are dramatically reduced. You can even avoid medical conditions relating to the heart.
The program is designed specifically to help you develop healthy behaviors and reshape your life. You can lower and sustain your cholesterol levels using the simple instructions. And the best part is, it’s just a 4-week process. If you don’t see any significant improvements, there’s always a money-back guarantee for 60 days.
You have absolutely nothing to lose here, to be honest. I mean that’s just a natural remedy. Unlike prescription medicines, which tend only to mask your symptoms. Instead of deep diving and getting rid of the root cause of most heart conditions.
The Recommended Cholesterol Levels by Age
The earlier you try to start making healthy lifestyle choices, the better off you can be as you get older. Think about making small changes now that will lead to big changes years later. It’s like a train altering its course slightly, which leads to a big difference in its final destination.
This is particularly true when it comes to high cholesterol.
Cholesterol is a fatty substance your liver makes. It’s also found in certain foods. Your body needs some cholesterol to function properly. But having too much of the bad type of cholesterol — high LDL cholesterol — puts you at risk for having a heart attack or stroke.
LDL is also called “bad” cholesterol because it blocks your blood vessels and increases your risk for heart disease. HDL is considered “good” cholesterol because it helps protect you from heart disease. The higher your HDL, the better.
Finally, total cholesterol includes a triglycerides count. These are another type of fat that can build up in the body and are considered the “building blocks” of cholesterol.
High levels of triglycerides and low levels of HDL raise your risk for heart disease. (Provided by healthline.com)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?