Problem Description: – Windows 10
- Losing internet connection once every 24 hours
- A request to allocate an ephemeral port number from the global TCP port space has failed due to all such ports being in use (4231)
- TCP/IP failed to establish an outgoing connection because the selected local endpoint was recently used to connect to the same remote endpoint. This error typically occurs when outgoing connections are opened and closed at a high rate, causing all available local ports to be used and forcing TCP/IP to reuse a local port for an outgoing connection. To minimize the risk of data corruption, the TCP/IP standard requires a minimum time period to elapse between successive connections from a given local endpoint to a given remote endpoint (4227)
Well if you run into this problem like me, you probably went crazy on the internet digging and without finding a solution.
I will shorten my story and go straight to the solution:
This FIX found on this post: (blessing)
- Ok, so open ”regedit” (registry editor)
- Go to this direction: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
- Now simply create the following registry info: (Screenshots are attached)
I hope this guide helped you solve this problem 🙂
If this guide did help you solve the problem, please leave a comment below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?